ONE MAN DIES, ANOTHER IS INJURED IN CRASH
BSO DETECTIVES SEEK WITNESSES
- BSO Case Number: 90-1309-000599
- PIO Number: 13-9-9
- Date: August 5, 2013
- Time: 9:37 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: intersection of State Road 7 and Southwest 20 Street, unincorporated Central Broward
- Jurisdiction: unincorporated Central Broward
- Reginald Lockwood, 43, male, 11-23-69, 9311 S.W. 7 St., Pembroke Pines
- Joseph Combs, 51, male, 5-31-62, 1520 S.W. 47 Ave., Fort Lauderdale (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office investigators seek answers in a collision on State Road 7 that left one driver dead.
Reginald Lockwood, 43, was heading south on State Road 7 at 9:37 p.m. when his car struck Joseph Combs’ truck as Combs was attempting to turn west onto S.W. 20 Street. Lockwood’s 2003 Mercedes collided with the front passenger side of Combs’ 1987 Chevy. Both men were transported to Broward Health Medical Center by Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue. Combs, 51, died at the hospital. Lockwood had minor injuries.
BSO traffic homicide detectives are asking for witnesses to contact Detective Michael Kelliher at 954-321-4845 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO Det. Michael Kelliher, THI/CID
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/PIO 9/6/13 1300
Posted At: 09/06/2013 01:00 PM
Translate This Page: