DANIA BEACH FLOATER
- BSO Case Number: DN01-10-2903
- PIO Number: 01-10-28
- Date: October 23, 2001
- Time: noon
- Place of Occurrence: Lake behind Griffin Lakes Mobile Home Park, Griffin Road and Ravenswood Road, Dania Beach
- Ronald McRae, 43,12-13-57, 2300 block of Griffin Road, lot 45, Dania Beach
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office detectives are investigating the death of a man found floating in a lake behind Griffin Lakes Mobile Home Park in Dania Beach this afternoon.
A fisherman discovered the body of Ronald McRae, 43, around noon today. McRae lived in the mobile home park, in a unit owned by his mother, who is currently out of state. Detectives have not determined the circumstances surrounding McRae’s death, although the preliminary investigation indicates he may have been in the water for some time. The Broward County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy to determine the exact cause and manner of death.
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO District 2, Det. F. Ilarraza, C.I.
- THIS REPORT BY: Cheryl Stopnick / Media Relations, October 23, 2001 1645
Posted At: 10/23/2001 04:50 PM
Translate This Page: