DECEASED BANK ROBBER IDENTIFIED
- BSO Case Number: PB12-11-0384
- PIO Number: 12-11-2-A
- Date: November 2, 2012
- Time: 11:21 am
- Place of Occurrence: Chase Bank at 2285 N. Federal Hwy & NB I-95, north of Copans, Pompano Bch
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- State of Florida / United States of America
- Dep. German Bickbau, 48, male, Broward Sheriff’s Office
- Michael J. Webb, 56, 6/16/56, Deerfield Beach (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
The serial bank robber, shot and killed by Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies, has been identified by detectives. He was Michael J. Webb, 56, of Deerfield Beach.
Webb’s exact home address is not being released at this time.
- THIS REPORT BY: Lt. R. O’Neil Jim Leljedal / PIO 11/2/12 1830
Posted At: 11/02/2012 06:33 PM
Translate This Page: