BSO INVESTIGATES FATAL FIRE
- BSO Case Number: 04-1312-000482
- PIO Number: 13-12-10
- Date: December 6, 2013
- Time: 8:37 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 5061 N.W. 41 St., Lauderdale Lakes
- Jurisdiction: Lauderdale Lakes
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue firefighters responding to a house fire Friday night in Lauderdale Lakes discovered a body inside the smoke-filled home.
Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are investigating the death. The State Fire Marshal is investigating the cause of the fire. It is unclear how the person inside the house died or how the fire started.
Anyone with information about the incident can report it to BSO Detective Zack Scott at (954) 321-4210 or report information anonymously to Crime Stoppers of Broward County at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: Homicide Det. Z. Scott, Sgt. Champagne, CID; State Fire Marshal; Crime Scene
- THIS REPORT BY: Dani Moschella/PIO 12/7/13 0145
Translate This Page: