THIEF WITHDRAWS $5K FROM VICTIM’S ACCOUNT
- Date: May 12, 2017 PIO Number: 17-5-12
- Though this suspect didn’t put much thought into concealing his identity, he showed up at a Bank of America in Weston with a plan on how to steal $5,000 from an account.
- Around 8 p.m. on March 31, a man wearing a Miami Heat hoodie, with the hood on and the drawstrings pulled tight around his face, entered the bank at 1381 Weston Rd. He had a Sunrise victim’s ATM card on hand and he somehow had his PIN. Detectives say the subject spent several hours at the machine making several maximum withdrawals until he hit the daily limit. He then waited until after midnight and continued to drain the account.
- Anyone with information on this case or who can identify the subject is asked to contact Broward Sheriff's Office Detective Frederick Anderson at 954-389-2010. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS(8477) or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- THIS REPORT BY: Keyla Concepción
Posted At: 05/12/2017 02:15 PM
- PIO 17-5-12 THIEF WITHDRAWS $5K FROM VICTIM'S ACCOUNT - Thief withdraws $5K from victim's account.
Translate This Page: