DETECTIVES SEARCH FOR SHOOTER IN POMPANO BEACH HOMICIDE CASE
- BSO Case Number: 11-1705-003277
- PIO Number: 17-5-17
- Date: May 11, 2017
- Time: 9:56 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 1400 N.W. 31st Avenue, Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- Dwight Terrell McConn, 44, male, 1/17/73, 1001 N.W. 13th Court, Fort Lauderdale (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
Just before 10 p.m. May 11, Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to 1400 N.W. 31st Avenue in Pompano Beach where Dwight Terrell McConn, 44, was seriously injured from a gunshot wound. Pompano Beach Fire Rescue transported the victim to Broward Health North where he was pronounced dead minutes later.
Detectives established a perimeter and a K-9 search ensued, but the shooter was not located. The Homicide Unit and the Crime Scene Unit detectives are investigating.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact BSO Homicide Unit Det. Bryan Tutler at 954-321-4281. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- INVESTIGATORS: Homicide Det. B. Tutler, CI, PBFR
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/PIO May 12, 2017 1400
Posted At: 05/12/2017 01:15 PM
Translate This Page: