MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER ARRESTED FOR ENGAGING IN SEXUAL ACTS WITH FORMER STUDENT
- BSO Case Number: 07-1705-001070
- PIO Number: 17-5-13
- Date: May 11, 2017
- Time: 2:06 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: near intersection of Northwest 70th Avenue and Northwest 58th Street, Tamarac
- Jurisdiction: Tamarac
- teenage male
- Pamela Stigger, 33, female, 6/12/83, North Lauderdale (IN CUSTODY)
Description of Incident:
Just after 2 a.m. May 11, a Broward Sheriff’s Office deputy discovered Pamela Stigger moments after she had engaged in sexual acts with a 15 year-old boy in the back of a car parked near the intersection of Northwest 70th Avenue and Northwest 58th Street in Tamarac. Stigger, who is a teacher at Forest Glen Middle School, had been the victim’s teacher in the past.
Special Victims Unit detectives are investigating. At this time, detectives believe that there are no other victims. Stigger faces felony charges including two counts of sexual battery and one count of lewd conduct.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact BSO Special Victims Unit Det. Elizabeth Rodriguez at 954-321-4228. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- INVESTIGATORS: Dets. E. Rodriguez, SVU
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/PIO May 12, 2017 1000
Posted At: 05/12/2017 09:25 AM
- 17-5-13 - 17-5-13 Stigger
Translate This Page: