OAKLAND PARK HOMICIDE Suspects Wanted
- Updated: 7/16/01 5:57:49 PM
- BSO Case Number: OP01-07-27114
- PIO Number: 01-7-29
- Date: July 16, 2001
- Time: 8:22 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 1861 NW 27 Street, Oakland Park
- Charles “Chuck” Conley, 48, 6/4/53, 1861 NW 27 Street, Oakland Park (DECEASED)
- Anthony Bryan a.k.a Anthony Byrant, 1/6/78, male (At Large)
- Tenisha L. Cannon, 10/15/82, female (At Large)
- Tyrone Blash, 8/7/75, male (At Large)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives want to question three people in connection with the murder of an Oakland Park man whose body was found by a co-worker early Monday morning.
Eric Jenkins arrived at Charles Conley’s home, located at 1861 NW 27 Street, shortly after 8 a.m. to check on him. Once inside, Jenkins found Conley deceased inside the house. Jenkins said Conley had not been to work this weekend, at Florida Rock Industries, where he worked for more than 28 years. Detectives said Conley was last known to be alive this past Friday evening.
BSO homicide detectives want to question Anthony Bryan, Tenisha Cannon, and Tyrone Blash. The trio had been living with Conley for about a week-and-a-half. The three visitors are also wanted for questioning for a murder New Haven, Connecticut and an attempted murder New York. Detectives don’t know the reason for the visit, but said Byran is a distant relative of Conley. The three subjects may be traveling in a stolen black 4-door Avalon with Florida tag J9825G and a stolen 1992 2-door green Chevrolet Camaro with a possible stolen Florida tag of D84IJC. Both vehicles belonged to the deceased victim. Blash has several aliases: Terrance Blash, Terrance Brown, Tyrone Blar, Tyrell Smith, and Shifty Smith.
The motive for this crime remains unclear. The Broward Medical Examiner’s Office will perform an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death. Anyone with information on this case is encouraged to call BSO Homicide Det. John Berrena at (954) 321-4210 or call Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS.
- INVESTIGATORS: Sgts. Carr & O'Neil and Dets. Berrena & Duggan and PIO Veda Coleman-Wright
Posted At: 07/16/2001 12:00 AM
- Photos of suspect - Photos of suspect
Translate This Page: