MAN STABBED TO DEATH BY ROOMMATE
- PIO Number: 14-5-3
- Date: May 3, 2014
- Case Number: 11-1405-000576
- Time: 5:13 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 215 S.W. 2 St., Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- adult male, name withheld (DECEASED)
- adult male, name withheld (INJURED)
Description of Incident:
Two Pompano Beach roommates had a dispute early Saturday that escalated into one of the men fatally stabbing the other on the street where they live.
Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are investigating the incident, which started at 5:13 a.m. outside the men's home on Southwest 2 Street in Pompano Beach. A 911 caller notified BSO of the incident, and deputies just leaving BSO's Pompano Beach district office a few blocks away arrived on scene quickly. They found one of the roommates fatally wounded on the ground about four houses from their home, and the other was still on scene. Also injured, that man was taken to Broward Health North Medical Center by Pompano Beach Fire Rescue.
Detectives believe the fight began inside and moved down the street. They have not released either man's identity. Anyone with inforarmation can contact BSO Det. Kelly Stull at (954) 321-4210 or report information anonymously to Crime Stoppers of Broward County at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: Homicide Dets. Ilarraza, Stull; Sgt. Champagne, CID; Pompano Beach; Crime Scene, PBFR
- THIS REPORT BY: Dani Moschella/PIO 5/3/14 1800
Posted At: 05/03/2014 05:23 PM
Translate This Page: