MAN STABBED TO DEATH MINUTES FROM HIS POMPANO BEACH HOME
- BSO Case Number: 11-1703-001667
- PIO Number: 17-3-5
- Date: March 6, 2017
- Time: 10:27 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 2649 N.W. 6th Court, Pompano Beach
- Jurisdiction: Pompano Beach
- David Campbell, 28, male, 6/20/88, 2810 N.W. 7th St., Pompano Beach (DECEASED)
Description of Incident:
Just before 10:30 p.m. last night, Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to 2649 N.W. 6th Court, Pompano Beach, in reference to a report of a stabbing. Upon arrival, they found David Campbell on the ground, unresponsive and suffering from an apparent stab wound.
Pompano Beach Fire Rescue transported the victim to Broward Health North where he died as a result of his injuries.
BSO Homicide Unit detectives are investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Broward Sheriff’s Office Det. Bryan Tutler at 954-321-4281. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- INVESTIGATORS: Homicide Det. B. Tutler, CI, Pompano Beach
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/PIO March 6, 2017 1400
Posted At: 03/07/2017 10:48 AM
Translate This Page: