POMPANO PARTY ENDS IN GUNFIRE
Posted At: 04/22/2002 04:21 PM
- BSO Case Number: PB02-04-08572
- PIO Number: 02-4-41
- Date: April 21, 2002
- Time: 0149
- Place of Occurrence: 225 Avondale Drive, Pompano Beach
- 1. Jonathan Jeune, 22, 1/1/80, male, 4430 NE 1 Avenue, Pompano Beach
- 2. Jason Valmir, 16, 9/5/85, male, 2070 NW 1 Avenue, Pompano Beach
- 3. Franklin Bain, 23, 5/9/78, male, 433 SW 2 Court, Apt. 1, Pompano Beach
- 4. Lesly Mondesir, 18, 6/21/83, male, 1304 SW 4 Terrace, Pompano Beach
- 1. Lesly Mondesir, 18, 6/21/83, male, 1304 SW 4 Terrace, Pompano Beach
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff's Office detectives continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding a Pompano Beach party that ended when several shots were fired early Sunday morning and four people were injured.
Shortly before 2 a.m., BSO deputies responded to 225 Avondale Drive reference shots fired at the residence. After two of the guests became involved in a verbal dispute, one of them pulled a gun and started firing at the other. According to witnesses, the crowd of about a hundred partygoers started to disperse as several other males fired shots in the crowd.
Jonathan Jeune, 22, Jason Valmir, 16, Franklin Bain, 23, and Lesly Mondesir, 18, all residents of Pompano Beach, were transported to North Broward Medical Center. Juene, Valmir, and Bain remain at the hospital listed in good condition.
Mondesir faces one count of aggravated battery. BSO detectives also want to question 21-year-old year Henry Donjoie in connection with the shooting.
Anyone with information on this case or the whereabouts of Henry Donjoie is urged to contact BSO Pompano Beach Det. Andrea Levine at (954) 786-4200.
- INVESTIGATORS: Dist. 11 Det. A. Levine
- THIS REPORT BY: Veda Coleman-Wright/PIO
- Photo of Henry Donjoie - Wanted for Questioning: Henry Donjoie
Translate This Page: