STABBING VICTIM’S NAME RELEASED
- BSO Case Number: DR12-12-038
- PIO Number: 12-12-1A
- Date: 12/1/12
- Time: 7:06 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: Small alley between the Rattlesnake Jake’s restaurant and Sea Girl clothing shop, 2054 N. Ocean Drive, Deerfield Beach
- Jurisdiction: Deerfield Beach
- Bradley Suessine, 42, male, 2/13/70, at large (DECEASED)
- John Stabile, 23, male, 6/12/89, 728 SE 19 Ave., Apt. 1, Deerfield Beach (IN CUSTODY)
Description of Incident:
Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are releasing the identity of the homeless man who was stabbed early Saturday morning (Dec. 1) in Deerfield Beach.
BSO deputies were dispatched to 2054 N. Ocean Drive in Deerfield Beach at 7:06 a.m. December 1, after a man said he had killed a homeless man. When units arrived on scene, John stabile, 23, was waiting for them, sitting on the street curb with the murder weapon in his waistband. Stabile told detectives he stabbed the adult male, identified as Bradley Suessine, 42, in the alley between Rattlesnake Jake’s and the Sea Girl shop, and then waited for him to die before calling to report the murder. He denies knowing or having had any problems with Suessine, but told detectives he had seen him around the area and had been thinking about killing him for a couple of weeks.
Stabile said he saw Suessine Saturday morning, went to his own apartment nearby to grab a large butcher knife, then went back to find Suessine and kill him.
Stabile told detectives he wants to go to jail for the rest of his life. If not, he said he would kill again.
Stabile is being held at the BSO Main Jail on one count of murder in the first degree
- INVESTIGATORS: Dets. Perez and Berrena, CID-Homicide; Deerfield Beach; Crime Scene
- THIS REPORT BY: Keyla Concepcion/PIO 12/4/12 0930
Posted At: 12/03/2012 01:58 PM
Translate This Page: