MASKED ROBBER TARGETS OAKLAND PARK CONVENIENCE STORE
- BSO Case Number: 12-1403-002700 12-1403-000914
- PIO Number: 14-3-30
- Date: March 9, 2014 and March 25, 2014
- Time: 7:00 a.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 7-Eleven, 3800 N. Andrews Ave., Oakland Park
- Jurisdiction: Oakland Park
- 7-Eleven, 3800 N. Andrews Ave., Oakland Park
- unidentified male (video available)
Description of Incident:
A masked, and possibly armed, robber frequents the same 7-Eleven, making out with the cash in the register twice in one month. Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives are searching for this masked robber.
At 7 a.m. on March 25, Jessica Constatine, the manager of a 7-Eleven in Oakland Park, noticed a masked man standing at her register. The robber shook his pocket to insinuate that he had a gun and then told her to “give me the money now.” The store manager gave the robber the money from the register. She also noticed that he was the same suspect who had robbed the store one week prior on March 9. The robber was even wearing the same shorts, cap and mask in both robberies.
BSO detectives are searching for a white male, approximately 35 years old, about 5’ 7” tall and 170 lbs. He was wearing a black beanie cap, blue bandana, khaki jacket, blue shorts and brown work boots.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BSO Detective Mohammad Razi at 954-321-4547 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $3,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
** Media Note: Surveillance video is available for download at www.sheriff.org.
- INVESTIGATORS: BSO Robbery Det. Mohammad Razi CID
- THIS REPORT BY: Gina Carter/PIO 3/27/14 1700
Translate This Page: