MURDER SUSPECT APPREHENDED IN MARGATE
- BSO Case Number: OP13-06-00164
- PIO Number: 13-6-1A
- Date: June 2, 2013
- Time: 7:07 p.m.
- Place of Occurrence: 316 NW 40 Ct., Oakland Park
- Jurisdiction: Oakland Park
- Kenneth Sewell, 25, male, 12/21/87 316 NW 40 Ct., Oakland Park (DECEASED)
- April Maria Muniz Moscareillo, 22, female, 04/01/91 316 NW 40 Ct., Oakland Park
- Victor Ramos, 57, male, 04/15/56 260 NW 40 Ct., Oakland Park (IN CUSTODY)
Description of Incident:
A murder suspect wanted for killing his neighbor and shooting his girlfriend Sunday night in Oakland Park was apprehended in Margate Tuesday night.
Victor Ramos, 57, on the run since the Sunday night shooting of his neighbors, Kenneth Sewell and April Maria Muniz Moscareillo, was taken into custody by Margate police after they spotted him walking through a parking lot at 4998 W. Atlantic Blvd. Ramos was taken to the hospital for evaluation after complaining of dizziness. After he was discharged from the hospital, he was transported to the BSO Main Jail in Ft. Lauderdale where he was booked and charged with one count each of premeditated murder and attempted murder for the shootings. For previous information on this case, refer to BSO news release PIO 13-6-1.
- INVESTIGATORS: CID, Homicide, D-12, Crime Scene, OPFR, Sgt. Feeley, Det. Torres
- THIS REPORT BY: Mike Jachles/PIO 06/06/13 1733