Frequently Asked Questions

Back to Frequently Asked Questions main page

How do I file a complaint against a BSO employee?

Complaints may be accepted by any BSO supervisor or you may contact the Division of Internal Affairs directly. Complaints may be received verbally or in writing and in person, by telephone, by mail or by electronic means. One option is the Public Complaint Form attached to the Division of Internal Affairs brochure which is available in all public access areas of BSO facilities.

Click here to file a complaint regarding a BSO employee.

Additional information is available on our web site, and you may also contact the Division of Internal Affairs:

Ron Cochran Public Safety Building
2601 West Broward Blvd., 1st Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(954) 321-1100

During non-business hours, complaints may be directed to BSO's Communications Center at (954) 764-HELP (4357) or any BSO supervisor.

Translate This Page: