If a report was taken by a law enforcement official from another agency (for example, City of Ft. Lauderdale or the Florida Highway Patrol), BSO will not have the records. You must contact the agency that took the report.
IMPORTANT: The division's hours are Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The department will be closed Friday through Sunday. You can access our records database online by visiting www.sheriff.org and clicking on the “My Report” link. Requests for records can also be made by emailing BSOpublicRecordsRequest@sheriff.org.
If you have questions or need more information regarding our services or fees, please call us at (954) 831-8700.
- Access our records database online by visiting the “MyReport” link
- Request a record by email
- Request a record by mail
- Request a record in person
- Report a tow / repossession
- About background checks, event reports or accident reports
- Report fees
- Privacy and restricted information
- Records Division main page
- State of Florida Public Records Resources
Translate This Page: