Stretching from the Atlantic Ocean west to the Intracoastal Waterway and bordered by Pompano Beach to the north and Ft. Lauderdale to the south, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea is home to 6,000 permanent residents, with a sizable population increase during winter months.
In March 2001, the Town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea contracted with BSO to provide its law enforcement services. The district has an annual operating budget of approximately $3.6 million and provides for 28 positions including a district captain, one lieutenant, three sergeants, 19 deputies and other positions.
- E-mail Captain Thomas Palmer
- Town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea web site
- Click here for other special services are offered by BSO.
- Combat bike theft. Register your bicycle with BSO's BikeTrack system.
- Search for and map the location of sexual offenders and sexual predators in your area.
- BSO Online Safe Transactions.
Translate This Page: