BSO/ Deerfield Beach PAL Offers the Following
- Athletic Programs
- Boxing: ages 8 - 18
- Wrestling: ages - middle and high school
- Girls soccer: ages - middle and high school
- Girls softball: ages - middle and high school
- Boys Baseball: ages - high school
- Tennis: ages - middle and high school
- Weight lifting and personal training: ages 14-18
- Educational and Vocational Programs
- Boxing and Anger Management (BAAM)
- Sink Or Swim (SOS)
- Wheels of Steel Uni-City DJ and Music Production Program
- Tutoring Education and Mentoring (TEAM) Program
- Field and Maintenance Education (FAME)
All programs are geared towards Deerfield area children and schools but all children are welcome to join and participate if logistically possible.
All programs are free of charge.
All participants must be currently in a school or being home schooled.
For more information contact Deputy Butch Santy at (954) 778-0174
Translate This Page: